Jillian
I haven't been blogging for quite a while now, it must have been almost an entire month. I was just being selfish, I did not share my thoughts to the world, I did not share my feelings and I did not share my misgivings with the world for the past one month. Well, I'm back now, fully recharged and I feel totally awesome!

First of all, I think this picture looks good, it seems like the kind of image you would see when you first wake up, the world's a blur to you and the first thing that you see when you open those sleepy eyes would look like this:-

(There's a tenderness to seeing the person you care about the first moment you open your eyes)

I also have a new lamp, which I completely LOVE! Thank you May for giving this to me. For some reason when it's lit, I keep looking at it. It makes me feel like one of those flies which are attracted to the light and I feel rather stupid, but it doesn't matter that much, I have an orange, glowing light. But, unlike you, I do not secretly love orange =p.

Now, a very random fact about me is I just LOVE making cards. Don't ask why because I just do. Your birthday is coming up in about two months but I simply can't wait, here's a sneak preview of what's coming your way.

(I probably make a very bad cartoonist, but I'm kinda proud to be a 23 year old who draws like a 5 year old *grins*)

I guess that's about all the randomness I could think of to write about tonight...I'll post more topics of great importance in the near future. I'm just too lazy right now, plus I'm basking in my orangy glow of my room listening to smooth jazz, nothing feels better than this, this is my life, right here, right now. Finally the pieces are fitting themselves into the big mess I've been trying to get out from.

Tags | edit post
Rate This Entry 
2 Responses
  1. Shearn Says:

    you still have amazing handwriting
    gah! I cant resist them!!!!


  2. Sugarscamp Says:

    Thanks Shearn, LOL...I thought it's a bit childish but I'm glad u like it =)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.