Jillian
South Park fans would really like this site. You can create your own South Park character. I had fun creating a nerdy version of myself. Then I got bored and decided to do one of Eric instead. I had fun playing with it.

I'm pretty proud of the version I came up with. See I even gave you a classroom background. Even the green shirt. Yes, the green shirt. And not forgetting those green jeans too.

(I linked the website in case anyone wants to check it out, click here or on picture to visit)
(This is the famous green shirt that was mentioned several times in a few entries here)

I love you more than anything but you know that is a scary shirt (scurries away).

x
Tags , , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
1 Response
  1. Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach this Christmas with watersports activities included!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.