Jillian

Tagged by Jessica L.X.Y

(Haha, Jessica Lyx)

1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
She's my sister

2. Your impressions towards him/her.
Silly, incredibly silly, the funny way, of course

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Rescued me from my friend's house when I didn't have transport to go home (I have now forgiven that friend)

4. The most memorable thing he/she have said to you?
Chiu chang ki (tree branch). I guess it's a private joke

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...
Eww. No!

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
Make her eat my burnt cookies

7. If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
Eww, I can't think about it!

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is..
I stole her clothes

9. The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Laugh at her

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
This girl is cute

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They think I'm a snob before they get to know me

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Open minded, and I care deeply for my loved ones, and occasionally a push-over (I'm working on this)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Being a pushover

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Successful and be envied

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
Smart, caring, and interesting

10 people to tag. *scrathes head* (not arranged according to favorites)
1. Eric
2. Jessica (itsafree.world)
3. May May
4. Joanna
5.
Li Ling
6. Chin Chin (from Spaceparade)
7. Tia (from Clever Girl Goes Blog)
8. Joanise
9. Daniel
10. Natalie

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Um...I don't know

Is number 3 a male of a female?
A female

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
LOL, no!

How about number 5 and 8?
That'd be the most laughable thing

What is number 1 studying about?
LOL, he's studying the art of tolerating works of Kenny G!

Is number 4 single?
No

Say something about 6?
I enjoy her blogs

9?
BFF's
| edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.