Jillian
This is the fourth and final part of my entries regarding my short vacation in Langkawi.

I believe I speak for everyone when I say that we all had a great time. My foot injury was a minor inconvenience, but it did not overly affect me much. As far as I was concerned, if I could walk, I could shop! That was really all that mattered.

Here, I'd like to share with you some pictures of our trip back on the ferry boat.

Everyone was rather tired from the couple of hours at the pier waiting for our departure time. So as soon as we got on the ferry boat, everyone collapsed into a snoozing coma.
I had my ipod earplugs shoved tightly into my ears but I could still hear the laughter and commotion going on with the guys; who apparently had more energy than us girls. I peaked through half-opened eyelids and noticed they were snapping pictures of us "sleeping" bunch. There are a couple of horrible looking shots that I shall never share on this blog.

Realizing that I would not get much sleep, I went up to the deck to join my other co-workers. I had missed the sunset by then (it was dark and cloudy when I got up there), however, these pictures captured the beauty of it all. This one is definitely for keeps.

(See what I mean? Breathtaking...)

As we neared the island, I started packing my things, ready to bolt towards the exit. It was not my first time on the ferry boat to/from Langkawi, so I anticipated lots of shoving and elbowing when we finally arrive. I was right.

(One of those candid shots that are just too funny to be left alone)

(Not that I have pearly, white teeth anyway)

So there, my three day vacation that took me over two weeks to write.

And I claimed that I love to write *big sigh*.

Tags , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.