Jillian
...because they might drag you down and kick your a$$ with their years of experience!

That's my lesson learnt for the day.

Anyways,
I always get excited around Christmas. Notice I say around; not ON Christmas or Christmas eve. Around, like sometimes a whole month ahead. Like now.

(I know it's November!)

So here on The Blog YOU Care About, Christmas comes early!

I love the colourful baubles hanging on the Christmas trees. I love the Chrismassy decor in malls. I especially love the fake snow glued onto the Chrismassy decor. And I love the little cupid-like angels with their tiny bow and arrows.


Tis' the time of year to be merry. Have a wonderful pre-Christmas everyone!
Tags , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.