Jillian
Dear Humidity,

It's 3.29am and I've woken up to a sweat covered pillow. I've just changed my sheets a couple of days ago. It's unfair that you have to be around; seeing that your friend Heat is here too. I tried to make your visit as unpleasant as possible by turning down the temperature of my air conditioner last night. Instead, I woke up with a nauseating headache and a fever to boot.

It's not enough that we don't even get any real snow here, in addition to that, the afternoons are incredibly hot. Under the scorching heat, you could almost see the air turn squiggly.

It's almost Christmas, please give us a break. And while you're at it, bring your pal Heat with you. Then perhaps I don't have to wake up to a sweaty pillow. At least for now.

Yours sincerely,
An almost demented insomniac
Tags | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.