Jillian
The heat is as brutal as ever. I don't remember the weather ever being as hot as this. The temperature still ranges from 30-33C everyday. It cools down to about 27C at night but that doesn't help much either as the humidity is always high!!

I hate having sweat trickle down my neck as soon as I step out of the shower.

...and I hate sweating all the time when I'm at home; which is not centrally air conditioned.

(It looks like I'd have to bear with the this for quite some time)
Click here to get your area's weather forecast

When is the heat wave ending?

No matter how annoyed I may be, there's always time for nails;

(Shades of Red)
+Diagonal swipes of pink, red and dark purple. Vertical stripes also look good with colours like these!!+
Tags , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.