Jillian
I have been having weird dreams very frequently these days. I am blaming it on my insomnia. The lack of sleep surely does strange things to people.

Last night I dreamed of bobble-head puppies. You heard me right, bobble-head puppies!

With a few clicks on the ever-amazing Google, I found the exact image I wanted.

These were the breed of puppies I dreamed about. And of course, they were bobble-headed! All five or six of them. That's not all; the puppies were wearing those little doggy outfits and matching top hats too. The outfit; blue and/or red tuxedos complete with tails too!

Now just imagine those little darlings lined up in a row, side by side, bobbing their heads!

(This is the closest image I could find)

What does it mean? My thoughts exactly!
Tags | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.