Jillian
I'm tempted to write about my new surroundings here in Korea, but first I suppose I need some sort of cheesy opening line about moving here.

Well, I don't have one. Not at the moment anyway.

But I did see the most spectacular horizon in the wee hours of morning during my flight here. I live in the city so I've rarely, probably never watched the sun rise before. So watching one from the sky really is something else.

It was 5am in the morning and I wasn't sleeping due to the anticipation and excitement about coming here and also to give Eric a hug.

Isn't it amazing? I stared out the window for a long time until I got bored then went back to doing my crosswords.

There was a whole drama at the airport when I got to Seoul, but we'll save that for another day.

| edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.