Jillian R.
Part of my dad's long list of OCD's is to have everything polished, regularly.

He polishes his car(s), engine, tires, fans, fan blades, some of his shoes, furniture (including the sofa), windows, doors, light bulbs - you name it, the list goes on.

One day, after seeing that he (my dad) got his friend to polish a standing fan, Eric came into the bedroom and had the following conversation with me;

Eric: I think I should rub baby oil all over myself before I go downstairs later

Me: (makes a face) Why?

Eric: Because I wanna be shiny like everything else.
Tags , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.