Jillian R.
It's almost time for dinner and the honey-mustard glazed chicken with potatoes and apples are sitting in the oven, waiting for Eric to come home.

To me, one of the joys of being a wife is having the ability to subject another human being into trying different recipes; like these;


Cheeseburger Soup I Recipe
Cheeseburger Soup; picture from allrecipes.com


Strange as it sounds, it's actually quite tasty. I mean, it's like eating a very gooey cheeseburger, minus a whole lot of chewing too. No, I kid, it tastes like broccoli cheddar soup, except there are ground beef chunks replacing broccoli florets. Here, try it yourself - recipe is here.

(Banana Bread)

This one's just YUM! I'm really not a big bread or rather, cake fan but I go bananas over er, bananas so I thought I'd give this a try. As the picture shows, it turned out quite well for a first try.

That's all for now, gotta go check on that chicken, I think I hear sizzling in the oven.
Tags , , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.