Jillian R.
Those who thought that I've forsaken this blog, well, I kind of have - but with good reasons. Since my last post a few exciting (okay, some not) things have happened;

a) we found out that a little Jillian + Eric baby is baking in oven (!!)
b) I've started taking another professional teaching course
and c) there's no (c), I've just been pretty lazy about posting new entries.

Anyway, between freaking out about every little thing which I always think is abnormal about the pregnancy and working hard on assignments and lesson planning for the course, there's very little time left to split between spending time with my little fur-babies, the husband (who's already feeling neglected most of the time) and making healthy food - finding healthy food is hard around here, so cooking is not a choice; I just happen to love it! Of course, I have two crockpots (Yes, two! One little one and one LARGE - couldn't find a medium one all over the city so we gave up) that help a LOT!

Before I jump right back into blogging and writing about the little bun in oven - there WILL be posts on it, so check back soon; I will leave you with this little bundle of cuteness that is my little Jester (who's already playing big brother to all the kids in our area!)

I was walking past our guest room and saw this lump on the bed,



and because he does it quite often, usually to hide (though not very well) from our other dog Ginger, I knew he was in there.

So I doubled back and lifted the sheets, and there he was



not just under the sheet, but under the mattress cover as well!

We love our little fur-babies to bits. People have already started telling us the classic "Oh, when the (human) baby comes you will not care so much about your dogs" - which I think is BS or people who "stop caring" about their dogs as soon as a baby enters their lives are well -- I don't want to say. You get what I mean. People somehow think the amount of time spent with someone/something equals love. Yes, I might spend a lot less time snuggling and cuddling with the dogs but I will NEVER EVER love them any less just because we have a baby in our lives. People should stop thinking this way.

Okay, I guess that's all for now, back to vacuuming fur off the floor - it's shedding season.

Remember to check back soon for more rants and updates.
  

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.