Jillian R.
Here is something that I think will help lots of would-be-travelling parents with small children. We just bought this for Scarlett and I think this might be very very handy during our 13-hour flight to NY in the summer.

Image result for i-life kidstab 4
The i-Life Kids Tab 4
( Source: http://i-life.us/product/kids-tab-4/ )

I've let her play with my ipad before but my daughter is not a normal child, she somehow always manages to get out of a full screen program and change the settings on the ipad. Plus, within a few days, the fiber glass screen protector is cracked and plastic case is cracked on ALL 4 sides. I think we've gotten jibbed on the screen protector and the casing, but that's another story.

However, we generally do not allow our 19 month old to play with tablets or ipads.

This kid's tablet seems durable, and it's preloaded with games and activities, and the best part, it has parental controls that includes a timer that can be set to ensure the child does not stay on the tablet too long. Plus it's an Android, which means DRAG-AND-DROP videos, music and movies on it!! For more info on this click here. I spent 2 hours trying to put videos on my ipad through itunes this morning and I think I very nearly pulled out all my hair! Grrrr. Never again! Oh, and I wasn't successful by the way!

Now, perhaps the plane ride will be "quite" enjoyable! I'm putting together a little toddler kit for the airplane, if I find some sanity and time before we go I will post details of the kit here.

P.s. I'm not getting paid by this company. Just an overexcited parent who's about to willingly lock myself in an aircraft with a very active toddler whom I hope will enjoy some videos on the flight and perhaps we would get to take turns sleeping a bit here and there.
Tags , , , | edit post
Rate This Entry 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
The Blog You Care About by Jillian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.